Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Day 4 Disney World - Animal Kingdom

This is Day 4 of my 4day/3night trip to Walt Disney World Orlando


Today we went to the Animal Kingdom which is open 9a-8p with extra magic from 8a-9a

Again we were up really earlier in the morning however what I recommend is to pack the night before so you can go straight to the Resort Airline Checkin Center they say up to 3 hours before but we defiantly checked in way before that because the checkin counter is only open until 1pm. If you can't you should put your bags into the bag holding area and any valuables can be left at the front desk they will give you your own personal safety deposit box which my Macbook air could fit into it as well as everything else I didn't want to leave in my bags. I was able to leave everything and head back into the park. 

So now we were headed to the Animal Kingdom for our final day and I was so tired I really recommend a break I wasn't able to do a ton of time at Animal Kingdom. However we went in and went straight to Dinosaur for Fast passes and then to the Expedition Everest by far my Favorite ride...I personally dislike Dinosaur it is VERY SCARY I kept my eyes closed like the whole time...We then headed to the Safari and we are lucky we went when we did because when we were on the ride it got stopped for 20 minutes because there was a rhino in the track area so it was nice because we got to watch the giraffes run around.

After that I really couldn't do too much more so we slowly bummed around the park until we needed to head back to the hotel for our scheduled pickup time for Magical Express Back to MCO to head home.


Now thats the end of my 4day/3night trip to Disney World in Orlando I truly recommend at least a week...there is so much to do...but it all depends on who you are and what your priorities are we are 24 year old Females and we just wanted to hit the rides. 

If you have any questions please leave comments or send me a message and I will answer to the best of my abilities.

-Tanya


I know your wondering does she have twitter? Of Course I do please follow me! @TanyaNeshat

No comments:

Post a Comment